About Jman5 Jack Landman
In 1996, Jman5
Website Services began offering search engine optimization
(SEO) and search marketing, website traffic meaurement and visitor analysis and
web usability testing.
Jman5 is now certified as a Qualified Google Advertising Professional.
almost ten years of experience, Jman5's focus is
on results: higher natural search rankings, more traffic and directing website visitors to take desired actions, such as completing forms and making purchases. In other words,
Jman5 shares the same goals as its customers.
QUESTIONS - The
Jman5 approach to the web is centered on several questions:
EXPERTISES - Those questions have lead
to a set of expertises, which include:
comes to visit web sites?
- From where does the visitor come?
- Can the potential visitor find the web site? How?
- Can a potential visitor "stumble" across the website making a general search?
- How and why do they choose the web sites they visit?
makes the visitor stay or leave a web site?
does a website get visitors to complete a desired
- Web Metrics and Visitor Analysis
- Web Usability Testing and Research
- Search Boxes, Online Surveys and Listservers
- Search Engine Marketing
- Keyword Research and Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Submissions
- Natural Search and Free Search Engine Infrastructure
- Paid Inclusion Engines
- PPC, Google Adwords. Overture
PROCESS - The
development of these skills has evolved into a process,
which over time, has proven to produce the best results,
typically, the following are done before initiating
any new production:
brief survey of the client’s previous
web site experiences and expectations is administered
to appropriate personnel (see example)
- Baseline metrics on current web site visitor activity
are extracted from existing logs or a new tracking script
is implemented for two weeks
initial report on search engine positioning
for the web site’s most important keywords
and keyword phrases is produced
- An initial web site visitor profile is developed to the
- The two or three things most visitors to the web site
want are determined to the extent possible
- The extent to which the client could be successful using sponsored results programs like Google Adwords is determined
- Web usability factors are tested. The
key individuals and groups who comprise
the web project team – the client, consultants, designers, application
developers and client’s IT staff (if
applicable) meet to review the data, and formalize
timelines, deadlines, and opportunities for
web usability testing, which allow time to
implement their results.
Jack Landman Background Highlights in Addition to Web
and Internet Related
- Over 25 years of professional marketing and film and
television production experience
past 7 years has produced and hosted
the radio talk show, “Cybercity”
Graduate and Instructor, Trinity University,
JBF & History of Religions
- Produced and directed over 200 television commercials
and directed 12 documentary films, including
International Festival of the Americas
Boys: Portrait of an Outlaw Gang”
of 10 Store North Texas Video Retail
Chain, Take It Home Video in the 1980s,
to this he credits his keen retail sense.